Top Improved Community Issues
These issues are either resolved or are works in progress.
View Model Adjustments: This feature is currently in development and will be coming to Halo: Reach in a future update along with other titles in the coming months. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC.
Aim Assist / Controller vs. M+KB: The team has been listening to this feedback and is working on a resolution for the future by allowing for Input based matchmaking. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC.
Top Community Issues
These issues reported by the community are still under investigation and the team and have been updated as of 7/14/2020 for build #1.1698.0.0.
Mouse Input: This is an area of the game that we will continue to monitor and improve upon where we can. If you are encountering issues with this, please visit the Halo Support site and create a ticket.
Additional Known Issues and Important Information
- Unable to enter Halo: Reach after setting language to Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.
- For Steam – please see troubleshooting steps (Full KBA).
- Player’s character model appears to desync briefly when moving after an assassination.
- When playing co-op or multiplayer, players will appear to play a falling animation when entering an elevator.
- Cutscenes during Tip of the Spear can see performance drops using AMD graphics cards.
- When trying to “Save As” File Share game types and maps that are not Halo: Reach they appear corrupted on relaunch of Halo: Reach. This is because you don’t have the content required to play them.