A known issue is present where players are unable to pick up weapons in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary when using the version of Windows 1903. This KBA will walk you through the steps to find out which version you are on, how to update Windows, or if you do not wish to, install the appropriate Servicing Stack Update which will resolve the issue. If these troubleshooting steps do not, please submit a ticket.
Finding out which version of Windows you are on
- To find out which version of Windows you are on, please select the link below and follow all steps listed in Microsoft Support’s article, “Which version of Windows operating system am I running?”
How to Update Windows
- To update Windows, please select the link below and follow the steps outlined in Microsoft Support’s article, “Update Windows 10.”
How to Install Servicing Stack Update
- To install the Servicing Stack Update and not update Windows, please follow the link below.
- Locate the Servicing Stack Update as it relates to the version of Windows you are running for 1903.
- Select the “Download” button to the right of the Servicing Stack Update that matches your version of Windows.
- Once downloaded, select “Run”
- Follow all on-screen prompts until the update is successfully installed (note, this may require you to restart your computer).