If you own Halo: The Master Chief Collection through the Microsoft Store and are experiencing issues seeing purchased DLC in-game, follow these steps:
- If your game is open, close it.
- Launch the Microsoft Store and check the account signed in using the profile in the top-right
- The account signed in should be the same account that purchased the game and DLC
- Launch the Xbox App.
- Check that the account signed into the app matches that signed into the Microsoft Store.
- If the Gamertags match, launch your game and the DLC should appear
- If the Gamertags do not match, please make sure you are signed into both the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store using the same Gamertag then launch MCC.
Using a VPN can cause the same issue. We recommend disabling your VPN, launching the title, and checking whether the problem persists. If the problem has been resolved, you should then be able to re-enable your VPN and play.