If you own Halo: The Master Chief Collection via the Microsoft Store and are experiencing an issue seeing purchased DLC in-game, please review the steps below.
- If your game is open, please close it
- Ensure MCC is currently not running
- Launch the Microsoft Store and check the account signed in using the profile in the top right
- The account signed in should be the account that purchased the game and DLC
- Launch the Xbox Console Companion App or Xbox Game Bar
- Check that the account signed into the App and/or Game Bar matches that signed into the Microsoft Store
- If the Gamertags match, launch MCC and DLC should appear
- If the Gamertags do not match, please ensure you are signed into both using the same Gamertag then launch MCC
If you use a VPN, in some instances this can cause the same issue. We recommend disabling your VPN, launching the title, and ensuring everything is good. Then you should be able to re-enable your VPN and play as desired.