The following are active issues for Halo: Reach as of 8/31/2022 in build 1.2969.0.0.
User Interface (UI)
- New - When zooming in with the Target Locator, the scope's compass is not visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Any camera turning caused by a view angle restriction while in a vehicle passenger seat will stutter above 60 FPS.
- Players are unable to enter the gameplay after setting language to Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.
- For Steam, please see troubleshooting steps (Full article).
- Moving from an enclosed area to face an open area in any map or Campaign mission causes a significant drop in performance. This is most common for PC players with unlimited framerates.
- Player models appear to briefly desync when moving after an assassination.
- When entering an elevator in co-op or Multiplayer, players will briefly appear to play a falling animation.
- Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console.
- Cutscenes during "Tip of the Spear" can see performance drops using AMD graphics cards.