We are aware of an issue that has been reported regarding the inability to pick up weapons in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. This appears to be specific to Windows version 1903. In this guide, we will provide you steps on how to update your PC or install appropriate Servicing Stack Updates.
Find Your Windows Version Number
- Press the Windows key and type "About"
- Select "About Your PC"
- On the window that opens, scroll down to "Windows specifications"
- Note the version you have next to "Version"
- You can also check out the Microsoft guide to finding your Windows specifications
- Press the Windows key and type "Settings"
- Open the Settings menu and select "Update & Security"
- At the top, check to see if you have any Windows Updates pending
- Install them
- You can also refer to the Microsoft guide to updating Windows 10
Installing Servicing Stack Update
For help with this, please refer to the Microsoft guide to installing Servicing Stack Updates.