If you want to request an appeal for your ban, use the Halo Support system to submit a ticket. Do not try to appeal to 343 Industries staff, community members, or forum moderators on social media. They cannot influence whether you are banned or unbanned.
For information about what is ban-worthy in Halo, how bans work, and the Xbox Community Standards, see Why did I get banned in Halo? The most common reasons for a ban are:
- Frequently and repeatedly quitting
- Unsportsmanlike behavior, such as excessive idling, betrayal, or suicide
- Attempted playlist ranking manipulation
- Progression system manipulation
- Network manipulation
- Violating our licensing agreement
- Violating the Xbox Community Standards
- Violating the Halo Code of Conduct
To submit a ticket appealing your ban:
- Log into your account in the top-right corner of this Support site.
- Scroll to the bottom of any article and click the submit a ticket button below the “Was this article helpful?” feedback area.
- When you start the process of submitting a ticket, there is a prompt to choose the issue type. Choose Enforcement – Ban Appeal:
- Provide information in all the required fields, then click Submit.
Be sure to follow the Halo Waypoint Rules & Guidelines when submitting and managing your ticket.