Posted December 16, 2020
The following are active issues for Halo 3 as of 12/16/2020 in build 1.2028.0.0.
User Interface (UI)
- NEW – On PC, when the language is set to French, the Frag Grenade and Spike Grenade will appear with incorrect names.
- Security armor is available as a separate chest option in customization and cannot be saved. To equip Security gear in gameplay, use the “Security” Helmet option
- Some keys cannot be bound when using non-English keyboards
- Some players receive an error stating, “One or more actions are not bound to a key” after the game updates or when switching between the Halo Insider and Retail builds.
- We have improved our reporting of missing key bindings by adding a per-title notice when another title has actions unbound. While we are still investigating causes of this, it is recommended to run “Restore Defaults” at the “Controls” setting page if you still encounter this issue
- NEW – On the map “Avalanche,” the Scorpions will always have the default skin equipped, regardless of what the player has selected.
- The throw animation does not play when deploying equipment while wielding the Automag
- Our team is aware of this and continuing to investigate potential causes and fixes for when this occurs. We hope to have more on this in the future Weapon view model positions expose clipping or culling of the player model
- Weapon view model positions expose clipping or culling of the player model
- We addressed this during and after the flight further to eliminate the “exposed” elements of the Spartan’s (or Elite’s) arms. While some issues remain at various FOV, Centered Crosshair and Ultrawide displays, and we are continuing to take on feedback and work on developing further support for adjusting the view model position across all titles
- NEW – Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console.
- When accessing a Terminal, the camera will zoom in further than intended.
- NEW – In the Theater, the controls for navigating the control panel are represented as d-pad buttons even if the current input device is mouse and keyboard.
- On Xbox One, Flying Camera Settings do not apply to Theater controls