The following are active issues for Halo Reach as of 9/22/2020 in build #1.1829.0.0.
- On PC, players can softlock when a headset is unplugged from the Xbox One controller during gameplay.
- The Elite player model is displayed in the tab "Armor" instead of Spartans when the players have a specific species set as preferred.
- Players are unable to enter the gameplay after setting language to Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean.
- For Steam – please see troubleshooting steps (Full KBA).
- Player’s character model appears to desync briefly when moving after an assassination.
- When playing co-op or Multiplayer, players will appear to play a falling animation when entering an elevator.
- Cutscenes during Tip of the Spear can see performance drops using AMD graphics cards.
- When trying to “Save As” file share game types and maps that are not Halo: Reach they appear corrupted on relaunch of Halo: Reach. This is because you don’t have the content required to play them.
View Model Adjustments
- This feature is currently in development and will be coming in a future update to all titles in the coming months. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC.
Aim Assist / Controller vs. M+KB:
- The team has been listening to this feedback and an Input-Based Matchmaking solve is in development for a future update that will be flighted. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC.