Updated January 27, 2021
The following are active issues for Halo: Reach as of 01/27/2020 in build 1.2094.0.0.
User Interface (UI)
- Any camera turning caused by a view angle restriction while in a vehicle passenger seat will stutter above 60 FPS
- Players are unable to enter the gameplay after setting language to Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean
- For Steam, please see troubleshooting steps (Full article)
- NEW – When wearing the EXO/TSCS chest piece, a knife is visible beneath the player during gameplay.
- Player models appear to briefly desync when moving after an assassination
- When entering an elevator in co-op or Multiplayer, players will briefly appear to play a falling animation
- Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console
- Cutscenes during "Tip of the Spear" can see performance drops using AMD graphics cards
- Spartans that wear any CQC helmet variants have a shader missing in the helmet visor section in-game.
View Model Adjustments
- This feature is currently in development and will be coming in a future update to all titles in the coming months. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC