The following are active issues for Halo: Reach as of 4/28/2021 in build 1.2282.0.0
User Interface (UI)
- Any camera turning caused by a view angle restriction while in a vehicle passenger seat will stutter above 60 FPS
- Players are unable to enter the gameplay after setting language to Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean
- For Steam, please see troubleshooting steps (Full article)
- NEW – Moving from an enclosed area to face an open area in any map or Campaign mission causes a significant drop in performance. This is most common for PC players with unlimited framerates.
- Player models appear to briefly desync when moving after an assassination
- When entering an elevator in co-op or Multiplayer, players will briefly appear to play a falling animation
- Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console
- Cutscenes during "Tip of the Spear" can see performance drops using AMD graphics cards
- NEW – In Firefight variants, the first loadout is unnamed and un-selectable.
View Model Adjustments
- This feature is currently in development and will be coming in a future update to all titles in the coming months. To stay up-to-date with the development of this feature, please tune into the monthly development blogs for MCC