The following are active issues for Halo 4 as of 10/13/2021 in build 1.2580.0.0.
User Interface (UI)
- On PC, the Texture Filtering graphics option does not impact the in-game visuals.
- Please submit a ticket with Halo Support if you encounter this and include media, replication steps, and additional details about when or how this was encountered to provide our developers an in-depth view of the issue.
- The “Champion Bundle” forearm and shoulder armor does not display correctly when viewed in first-person during gameplay.
- The Covenant Carbine will appear to flicker or flip when starting a sprint.
- Gameplay will not be visible when playing on a PC with an Intel HD, UHD, or Iris graphics card.
- The intro cutscenes for the missions “Composer” and “Midnight” show momentary flashes throughout the cutscene.
- Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console.
- Several cutscenes throughout the game will not display full letterboxing in the following aspect ratios: 16:10, 5:4, 4:3, 3:2, and any custom windowed aspect ratio.
- Player movement may be hindered and result in the player getting stuck around the grav lift inside Covenant deployed lockout towers.
- The glowing visual effects on Promethean weapons may disappear or move from their intended locations when reverting to a previous checkpoint.
- When viewing a Terminal video in a co-op session, the game will continue to react to input and play audio.
- "Reclaimer" mission stops loading or areas of the map are not visible (Full article).
- The FOV seen while performing an assassination or using an armor ability is tied to the Vehicle FOV setting.
- The “Champion Bundle” forearm armor display as Master Chief’s or Recruit forearm armor when viewed in first-person during Spartan Ops gameplay.
- On restarting the mission mid-game, various objects and characters may have incorrect textures or lighting applied to them.
- On the mission select page, the mission completion badge does not update or display for completed Spartan Ops missions, regardless of difficulty. Achievements and progression are still awarded.
- Completion for the mission “Core” does not show as completed in the mission select menu.
- The Trait Zone Properties options cannot be changed when clicked with a mouse, however, the arrow keys on a keyboard will work as expected.
- Films are capped at 60 FPS even when the unlimited framerate option is enabled.