Latest Update: June 12, 2023
The Halo Waypoint app for iOS and Android is no longer available or supported. For more information on this change, visit the Halo Waypoint app Sunsetting article on Halo Waypoint.
Going forward, all the same content and features will continue to live and grow on HaloWaypoint.com. The Halo Waypoint website on mobile and desktop will remain the home for Halo game service records, file shares, leaderboards, franchise news, HCS, code redemption, and more.
Previous Update: October 5, 2022
This update to HaloWaypoint.com and the Halo Waypoint app (Android and iOS) introduces new features for players’ Halo Infinite Service Record:
- The new Game History menu shows key details of all completed Halo Infinite multiplayer match, including Custom Games. Completed Custom Games can be identified in this list by an “N/A” in the Playlist column.
- On HaloWaypoint.com, the Game History menu can be found under the Stats tab of the Halo Infinite Service Record.
- To access the Game History menu on the Halo Waypoint app, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Games tab of the bottom navigation bar and select Halo Infinite as the active title.
- Select the Companion tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap on the Service Record button.
- Swipe to the right side of the top navigation bar and tap on Game History.
- The Post Game Carnage Report (PGCR) and Team Stats for all completed multiplayer matches are now available on Halo Waypoint.
- To view these detailed stats on HaloWaypoint.com, navigate to the Game History menu in your Halo Infinite Service Record and click on the “Go to Details 🡪” link on the right side of a match’s row.
- To see these stats in the Halo Waypoint app, navigate to the Game History menu andtap on the arrow button on the left side of the match’s Win/Loss column.
Previous Update: August 29, 2022
This update includes various improvements to the Notifications menu:
- Notification description text is now fully visible on this menu, including reward codes and flight keys.
- Tapping on a notification for more information will now navigate to the in-app browser.
- Notifications will no longer duplicate.
- New loading and error messaging has been implemented to the Notifications menu.
To view Notifications in the Halo Waypoint app, tap on the bell icon in the top right of the News, Games, or Profile tab.
Previous Update: July 29, 2022
In this update, Halo Waypoint added new Service Record functionality. New features include:
- A summary of lifetime stats
- A graph displaying performance stats from the last 20 matches
- Stat breakdowns by matchmaking playlist, multiplayer game variant, and more
- Medals collection
These features are available on both HaloWaypoint.com and the Halo Waypoint app (iOS and Android). On the web, you can find these features in a new Stats tab alongside the Progress and Store tabs of your Halo Infinite Service Record. To view these features in the Halo Waypoint app, select the new Service Record button on the Companion tab.
- When viewing a single match’s Post Game Carnage Report or Team stats on HaloWaypoint.com, the Previous Game or Next Game buttons will not appear when viewing the first or last matches listed on a page of the Game History menu.
- Workaround: use the browser’s Back button to return to the last viewed page of the Game History menu then use the Next and Previous buttons to navigate between pages.
- Features related to Halo: The Master Chief Collection occasionally do not load.
Submit a ticket
If you encounter any issues with the new Halo Waypoint web or mobile app experience, please click here to file a ticket so that our team can investigate.