Steam should auto-update your game. If your game does not update automatically:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and type "Steam" in the search bar to locate and open the Steam app.
- Select Library in the top navigation bar.
- Look through the list of games on the left side of the screen (or use search) for Halo: The Master Chief Collection, then right-click the title.
- Select Update.
If you are using the Microsoft Store version on PC:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key and type in "Microsoft Store" to locate and open the Microsoft Store app.
- Log into the Microsoft Store app using the same Microsoft Account you used to purchase your game.
- In the top-right corner of the Microsoft Store app, click on "..." to the right of your profile avatar.
- Select Get Updates. The updates for the Xbox Insider Hub app will appear on this screen.
- On the same "Downloads and Updates" screen, select the Update All button if they do not start downloading automatically.