Steam should auto-update your game. If for some reason your game does not update automatically, please follow the steps listed below:
- On your PC's keyboard, press the Windows Key and type in "Steam" to locate and open the Steam app
- Navigate to your Library in the top navigation bar
- Scroll down on the left window pane (or search) for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Right click on the title
- Select "Update"
If you are using the Microsoft Store version on PC, please follow the steps listed below:
- On your PC's keyboard, press the Windows Key and type in "Microsoft Store" to locate and open the Microsoft Store app
- Log in to the Microsoft Store app using the same Microsoft Account you used to purchase your game
- In the top right corner of the Microsoft Store app, in the top right corner of the window, using the left-mouse button, click on "..." to the right of your avatar
- Select "Get Updates"
- Once completed, the updates for the Xbox Insider Hub app will appear on this screen
- On the same "Downloads and Updates" screen, select the "Update All" button if they do not automatically begin applying them