Published: November 30, 2021
Updated Game Version: 1.2645.0.0
Install Size by Platform
- Steam: max size 41.5 MB
- Microsoft Store and Xbox app for PC: max size 943.6 MB
- Xbox consoles: max size 924.28 MB
New in this update
This update contains some bug fixes and improved information for players. Communication improvements include:
- A new error message when players see 0 files in My Files, even though files are present on the File Share servers. If you see this error message, please follow the prompt, and submit a ticket to Halo Support.
- If you do not see this error message, check to see if your files are private or locally stored. These cannot be seen in Shared Files.
- Objects on conveyer belts do not pile up in Halo 2 Classic maps Elongation and Colossus.
- Maps in Halo 1 that encountered an infinite loading screen no longer experience this issue.
No new known issues have been identified for this update. Our Known Issues section has a list of existing issues for each game.