If you cannot see recent purchases reflected in-game, please fully restart Halo Infinite. Completing a purchase outside of the in-game Shop while Halo Infinite is running may not result in the Halo Credits balance updating.
If you have a problem with a purchase or promotional code, please contact the support channel for the store where the purchase was made.
- Financial transactions (not Halo Credits) in the Shop, please contact Microsoft Support
- Refunds are only possible for Halo Credit purchases
- Halo credits cannot be refunded once redeemed for any in-game item or battle pass
- Report bugs in the Shop, please contact Halo Support
- Bug reporting only, we cannot refund purchases, interact with your credits, or grant items
- Purchases from the Store on your Xbox console or the Xbox PC app, go to Xbox Support
- Steam purchases, go to Steam Support
- If you have a problem with a promotional code, contact that retailer or the manufacturer
How to redeem codes from promotional offers
- Go to https://www.halowaypoint.com/
- Sign in with your Xbox account
- Make sure you are signed into the correct account associated with the Gamertag you wish to receive the promotional offer
- Select your user icon
- Select Redeem code
- Enter your code and press redeem
- Codes need to be entered in ALL CAPS and hyphens need to be included
Once your code has been redeemed you will be able to see it in your redemption history. The promotional item will only be available for that gamertag. Your redemption history will show the 25 most recent codes.
How to see your Halo Credits if you did not purchase them in the shop
If Halo Credits were bought somewhere other than the in-game Shop menu of Halo Infinite, please fully restart the game to see your purchase. When you update your Halo Credits balance by restarting Halo Infinite, don’t use Quick Resume on Xbox consoles or suspend on PC. You will see the Xbox Game Studios and 343 Industries logo intros if you’ve fully restarted the game. This includes purchases through the Steam, the Microsoft Store apps or webpages.
Halo Credits will only appear on the specific Xbox account connected to the purchase and cannot be shared to other accounts from a main Family account.
The fastest and most seamless way to purchase Halo Credits is through the Shop menu in-game. This ensures the credits go to the account you’re currently using and are added immediately without restarting the game.