The Xbox One version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection received an update following the launch of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (H:CEA) on PC on March 3, 2020. If you'd like to purchase the game, you can check out this link. A breakdown of the new features and update size can be found below:
- New spartan customization 3D model viewer for H:CEA
- A new option in your settings to toggle between either the classic Halo: Combat Evolved (H:CE) multiplayer audio or updated H:CEA audio when playing multiplayer
- The main menu background video has been updated to celebrate H:CEA joining MCC on PC
- Additional Competitive and Social matchmaking options for H:CEA
Game Install Size and Version
Please see the information below to ensure you have proper disk space to install each title from your desired store platform as well as are on the latest update.
- The latest version of the game is 1.1389.0.0, to find the version number (Full KBA)
- To update your game if you are not on the latest version (Full KBA)
- 59GB update
Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)
- 1.79 GB update
306.0 MB update
Resolved Community Issues
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Significant improvements have been made during flighting in February. For a full list of resolved flight issues, please head over to the MCC Development Update for February. Below are additional issues resolved issues:
- Improved game stability resolving several crashes.
- Player became invisible in a Ghost by boarding the vehicle while entering a teleporter.
- HUD positioning better reflects legacy.
- Respawn beep sound effects have a lower pitch than in legacy Halo: CE.
- Multiple remastered sound effects playing in H:CE multiplayer when set to “Classic.”
- Added ability to set primary and secondary weapon in custom games.
- Sometimes controller vibration continues when pausing the title.
- Player name appearing during camouflaged states better reflects legacy.
- Plasma projectiles from Type-25 Spirit are now aligned with the turrets.