Today, an update has been released for Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) on PC and Xbox One. Below is a breakdown of the update size and bug fixes.
Game Install Size and Version
Please see the information below to ensure you have proper disk space to install each title from your desired store platform as well as are on the latest update.
- The latest version of the game is 1.1570.0.0, to find the version number (Full KBA).
- To update your game if you are not on the latest version (Full KBA).
Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)
- 7.74 GB update size.
- 175.9 MB update size.
- 1.96 GB update size.
Resolved Community Issues
Below is a list of issues that have been fixed and are included in today’s update. There are additional bug fixes below that were resolved ahead of the launch of Halo 2 on PC but didn't make it into the launch build. We have included these fixes as well in this patch. Please read below for the full details of bugs fixed in today’s update:
General Bug Fixes (PC)
- Fix to the Easy Anti-Cheat splash screen on launch
Halo 2 (All Platforms)
- Improved stability when leaving or ending Campaign Missions
- Fixed an issue that caused projectiles and grenades to teleport to players elsewhere on the map
Halo 2: Anniversary (All Platforms)
- Updated Shrine Map Variants for the H2A Team Hardcore playlist
- Flag return time in Big Team Battle CTF set to 15 seconds from 5
Halo 2 (PC)
- Resolved Installation issue for Extended Language Pack voice not being installed
- When playing on a high FOV the LOD textures now render more consistently
- A connection interrupted issue has been resolved when entering the final cutscene on co-op Campaign
- Big Team Three Plots score now accurately requires 600 seconds to win
Halo 2: Anniversary (PC)
- Textures now appear appropriately on “The Oracle” for those with AMD GPUs
- Fixed a memory leak on the pause menu during Campaign
- Forge variant maps now have correct lighting applied
Halo 2: Anniversary (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue causing the HUD to be off-centered when zooming while playing splitscreen multiplayer
Halo 3 (Xbox One)
- Resolved a Crash when loading into the multiplayer map Valhalla
- Resolved an issue causing Rubber-banding, desynced vehicles, objectives, and objects, missing effects, and overall instability during Halo 3 multiplayer sessions