MCC Hotfix on July 29, 2020
Today, July 29, 2020, we are releasing a hotfix to update several issues that Challenges were encountering. A breakdown of the update sizes and bug fixes can be found below:
Game Install Size and Version
Please see the information below to ensure you have proper disk space to install the latest update.
- The latest version of the game is 1.1716.0.0, to find the version number (Full KBA).
- To update your game if you are not on the latest version (Full KBA).
Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)
- Max size of 1.07 GB
- Max size of 47.2 MB
- Max size of 3.08 GB
Resolved Community Issues
Today’s game update consists of targeted fixes for the updated Challenge system that was added with Halo 3’s release and game update earlier this month on July 14. Below is a breakdown of the specific fixes that have come with today’s update:
Global (All Platforms)
- Fixed an issue where challenge progress was not retained across multiple platforms.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes on relaunch, your challenge progress would display as none.
- Fixed an issue where challenge progress could display less than the actual progress made.
Timed Unlocks Feedback Update
Starting July 29, at 5pm Pacific, until the launch of Halo 3: ODST on PC, you can unlock the Acrophobia skull and Alliance nameplate by logging into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on your choice of platform. After ODST's launch, the nameplate will no longer be available while the skull will be automatically added to the menus for everyone to enjoy.