Updated: December 15, 2021
If your issue is not covered by this article, please check Halo Infinite Multiplayer Known Issues. That article includes global issues that can impact Campaign.
- When you purchase the Halo Infinite Campaign in-game, there may be a delay of several minutes while the purchase is processed before you can play.
- UI Narration may not read some collectibles information when starting a mission.
- Equipment upgrades cannot be purchased in the Upgrades menu while using the Linear Navigation accessibility feature.
- Fast traveling while dead may cause an endless load screen.
- Workaround: Close Halo Infinite and reload the save game on the main menu.
On occasion, players may be unable to progress the current mission. These issues can be resolved by restarting the mission. Here are some specific scenarios that the team is aware of:
- Rarely, some doors may not unlock as expected after dying.
- Rarely, the player may repeatedly die when dismounting some Shade turrets.
- If the player fast travels out of Chak ‘Lok’s Tower before discovering the source of the distress signal, they may not be able to return.
- The bridge in the mission The Road may not extend if the player presses the bridge’s control button before all dialogue about it plays.
To restart a mission, open the Pause menu by pressing the Menu button on an Xbox controller or Escape on a keyboard, then choose Restart Mission.